Quality Control Manager
Mick joined the Sterling Concrete team in 2010 as our Quality Control Manager. He brings quality control expertise gained from some of the most technically challenging concrete projects in the region.
Mick started his career as a materials inspector for Professional Services Industries (PSI). He then joined the Boston Central Artery/Ted Williams Tunnel project as a materials inspector, and was promoted to the laboratory supervisor on this project.
Mick later joined Concrete Service as a quality control manager. When Concrete Service merged with Aggregate Industries, he remained as the quality control manager for the Ready Mix Division. He became the quality control manager of Aggregate’s quarries, sand & gravel pits, and quality systems manager for the Northeast region prior to joining Sterling Concrete.
Committed To Industry Best Practices
- Dusting Concrete Surfaces
- Scaling Concrete Surfaces
- Cracking Concrete Surfaces
- Plastic Shrinkage Cracking
- Joints in Concrete Slabs on Grade
- Hot Weather Concreting
- Concrete Blisters
- Finishing Concrete Flatwork
- Chemical Admixtures for Concrete
- Curling of Concrete Slabs
- Delamination of Troweled Concrete Surfaces
- Synthetic Fibers for Concrete
- Cold Weather Concreting
10 Sterling Way
P.O. Box 786
North Oxford, MA 01537
T 877 422 8282 (Toll Free)
T 978 422 8282
F 508 731 6180